At Coretex Group we are crusaders for high involvement innovation, where employees are empowered to think and act in innovative ways.
One of the greatest assets an organisation has is the collective ideas and intelligence of their employees. Yet, in our experience a lot of organisations involve only a small percentage of their employees in the innovation process. Your employees know more about your organisation and its customers than anyone else, so why not involve and encourage them to look for new and better ways of doing things?
How do you know that you have a culture of high involvement innovation? Here are some indicators that we look for;
1. Innovation is everyone’s job, not just a select few.
2. Ideas are drawn from employees in all departments and at all levels
3. Opportunities for collaboration and idea sharing are created.
4. There is healthy debate where diverse ideas and perspectives are shared.
5. Employees believe that their voice matters and they feel safe sharing their views and perspectives.
If your company is ready to make the shift to high involvement innovation, we have the tools and methods to help make it happen.
Contact our team at Coretex Group to discuss how you can fully mobilise your employees in the innovation process.