Who are we?
Coretex Group is at the forefront of strategies working to maximize the effectiveness of businesses and its impact on employees, customers and shareholders.
As business psychologists, our area of expertise is the human aspect of business performance and effectiveness. We understand the dynamics of human systems and performance and use this to create high impact business solutions.
Where are we based and what areas do we service?
We are located in Brisbane, Queensland, however we provide our services to locations across Australia.
What kind of businesses do we work with?
We partner with businesses across all industries, be it start-ups or international brands.
What differentiates us?
We believe that human energy is one of the most powerful forces – when focused it can achieve remarkable things.
We come with a collaborative approach and build trusted partnerships with our clients thriving on complex challenges to see the businesses grow, transform and succeed.
We share the same goal as you – to create tangible results and impact for your business. Delivering impact is our measure of success.
What is business psychology?
Our goal is to achieve business effectiveness by using people and human systems to drive results in your business – whether this is measured by profit, performance or reputation.
We use our understanding of both business and psychology to optimise how employees, teams and organisations function. Our expertise spans the areas of change management, leadership and team development, employee health and wellbeing, psychological profiling and assessment as well as targeted business improvement initiatives.
In what ways do we assist businesses to become more effective?
We work with businesses to achieve the right balance between innovation and disciplined delivery of core business priorities. Our service offering spans three areas – we engineer human innovation, optimise performance focused human energy and create loyalty to the brand through great business experiences. Refer to our service offerings for more details.
When we work with businesses, what sorts of techniques do we use?
As we work with businesses, we use a range of skills and techniques.
- Executive and senior leader coaching;
- Group facilitation and workshops;
- Team alignment activities;
- Survey design and administration;
- Psychometrics and 360 leadership assessments;
- Project and bid team development;
- Project start up and team alignment;
- Employee resilience and health;
- Leadership development;
- Culture diagnostics and improvement programs.
We also have a number of signature programs that span our innovation, performance and business experience offerings.
Why is innovation such a focus area for us?
We believe that the status quo is no longer acceptable in today’s constantly changing business environment. Innovation is clearly picking up speed, and there’s no sign of it slowing down.
We work with our clients to provide their business with a framework to understand and harness human innovation. We provide the tools to spark and accelerate the innovation process and harness the collective intelligence and innovation potential of teams.
Achieving the right balance between innovation and disciplined delivery of core business priorities is essential to achieve ultimate business results.
What drives and excites us?
We imagine possibilities and bring curiosity to every situation and problem. We are relentless in our focus to learn, grow and adapt, and start every day with an open mind. We act with confidence and embrace the unknown to make the most out of every opportunity. We are collectively intelligent and our best work comes from harnessing ideas and unique perspectives. Together, we achieve more.
How do we add value to your business?
Delivering a tangible impact for your business is our measure of success. In our experience, results are usually experienced and felt in the following areas:
- Employee productivity, engagement and contribution;
- Team delivery, efficiency and collaboration;
- Business effectiveness, performance and reputation.
Who should contact us?
- You’ve heard about innovation and want to learn more.
- You’ve identified a problem that is persistent and holding your business back, now you’re seeking solutions that will unlock the path forward.
- You have a good team and know they are capable of more; you want to take your team to the next level.
- You know there are challenges ahead and the competition is fierce; you want to equip your business to embrace and thrive under these conditions.
- You are a business leader who has the vision and now needs the momentum and commitment to make it happen.
If any of the above scenarios resonate with you, contact us for a consultation.
Couldn’t find an answer to your question? Contact us now to speak to a Coretex Group team member.